• Utkarsh Manure Granules can be used with any chemical, biological or organic fertilizer.
• Utkarsh Manure Granules can be used while plantation, or during any stage of the crop.
• Utkarsh Manure Granules help root development of plants and trees, helps easy uptake of different nutrients present in the soil and hence supports plants in overall growth.
• Utkarsh Manure Granules releases nutrients slowly so that plant gets nutrients for long time.
• Utkarsh Manure granules help reduce the dosage of chemical fertilizers, this indirectly makes soil better.
Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd, Coriander, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Clove, Cumin, Cinnamon, Elaichi, Curry leaves, Wheat, Paddy rice, Sorghum, Bajra, Barley, Maize, Chickpea Chana, Lentil masoor, Black gram, Mung, Groundnut, Mustard, Coconut, Sesame, Linseed, Sunflower, Rose, Marigold, Hibiscus, Bougainvillea, Jasmine, Orchid, Crysanthemum, Cotton, Sugarcane, Jute tobacco, Arecanut, Date palm
How To Use :
•You can use Manure Granules alone or along with other potting mix materials like Perlte, Vermiculite, Vermicompost, Neem cake, Castor cake, Bio compost, Cocopeat, etc.