- GrubNIL is a consortium of bio pesticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- GrubNIL is made from the Metarhizium Anisopliae , Paecilomyces Lilacinus, Beauveria bassiana and many other fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of GrubNIL fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
Application & Dosage
1) Soil Application –1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly and irrigation.
2) Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
Use product as directed.
The company does not assume any liability arising out of use of this product, since the usage is beyond its control. User assumes all risk of use, storage and application of this product not in strict accordance with instructions given herewith.
Specific uses of the product
To control Grubs organically