Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium DTPA Fe 11% Chelated Iron Fertilizer is a source of iron for plants grown in alkaline conditions
- Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium forms a stronger complex with iron than a similar EDTA.
- Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium is more suitable than Chelated Iron EDTA since it is 100% more efficient from a pH level of 6. In a healthy aquaponics system, the pH level is usually between 6 and 7.5.
- Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium is seen as the standard source of iron in fertigation.
Utkarsh Fe-Aquarium Fe – 11% DTPA Chelated is a better and economical option for use in both neutral and acidic mediums.
- The fertilizer is compatible with most agrochemicals and fertilizers. The fertilizer comes in powdered form; this makes it easier to use as you will only need to dissolve it in water and proceed to use.
- Target crops
- Broccoli, Grape, Tobacco, Banana, Papaya, Mango, Sapota, Pomegranate, Guava, Ber, Apple, Pear, Peach, Plum, Loquat, Almond, Cherry, Grape, Fig, Water melon, Musk melon, Jack fruit, Aonla, Bael, Custard apple, Phalsa, Grape, Orange, Citrus, Apricoat, Walnut, Pecannut, Strawberry, Litchi, Arecanut, Lemons, Pineappple, Kiwifruit, Dragon fruit, Avocado, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Little gourd, Pointed gourd, Drum stick, Kidney bean, Lima bean, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, kale, Knol khol, Srouting broccoli, Pigeon pea, Spine gourd,
Prepare stock solution by adding 20 gms in 1 ltr water. Use 10 ml / 50 ltr of aquarium water. Use alternate day – 3 times in a week.