- GrubNIL is a consortium of bio pesticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology.
- GrubNIL is made from the Metarhizium Anisopliae , Paecilomyces Lilacinus, Beauveria bassiana and many other fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of GrubNIL fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
Corn, Sorghum, Soybean, Strawberry, Potato, Barley, Oat, Wheat, Rye, Bean, Turnip, Groundnut, Cotton
TARGET INSECTS: – White Grubs, Beetle Grubs, Termites and other soil borne harmful insects, etc.
COMPATIBILITY: – Compatible with all insecticides except chemical fungicides.
Application & Dosage :
1) Soil Application –1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly and irrigation.
2) Drip System: 1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
Note: It should be used in soil only. Not to spray on plants
Caution –Keep GrubNIL out of the reach of children.
- Keep GrubNIL in clean, dry place , away from the eatable and animal feeds.
- Aviod direct contact with or smelling the GrubNIL.
- Contact Doctor immediately , if swallowed.