• Beveroz- P is a biopesticide works as bio-insecticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. Beveroz – P is made from the Beauveria bassiana, fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
• When spores of Beveroz – P fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body.
• Here Beveroz – P fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
• TARGET INSECTS:- Mealy Bugs, American Bollworm & other larval pests, Grubs, Beetles, White fly, Jassids, Thrips, Mites, Termites etc.
Papaya, Sapota and Water Melons, Cotton, Ground nut, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Mangos, Banana Fresh
Application and dosage
- Foliar spray for Borer & cutworm: 7-10 gm/litre water.
- Soil Application – for root grubs: 1-2 kg/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly.
- Drip System: 1-2 kg/acre by drip irrigation.
- Apply preferably in the early morning or during the late evening hours. Use the spray solution as a direct spray targeting the pests on the undersides of the leaves.