- Beveroz- L is a biopesticide works as bio insecticide prepared by concept of Biotechnology. Beveroz-L is made from the Beauveria bassiana, fungus which causes a disease known as the white muscadine in insects.
- When spores of this fungus come in contact with susceptible insects, they germinate and grow directly through the cuticle to the inner body. Here the fungus proliferates throughout the insect’s body, producing toxins and draining the insect of nutrients, eventually killing it.
- TARGET INSECTS:- Mealy Bugs, American Bollworm & other larval pests, Grubs, Beetles, White fly, Jassids, Thrips, Mites, Termites etc.
- COMPATIBILITY:- Compatible with all insecticides except chemical fungicides. PACKAGING AVAILBLE:- 1 Ltr.
- Target crops- Papaya, Sapota and Water Melons, Cotton, Ground nut, Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Capsicum, Okra, Pea, Cowpea, French bean, Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Ridge gourd, Sponge gourd, Cucumber, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Mangos, Banana Fresh
Application & Dosage
1) Foliar Spray for Borer & cutworm: 3ml-7ml/litre water.
2) Soil Application –for root grubs: 750 ml-1 litre/acre by drenching or can be mixed with 250 kg of organic fertilizer or field soil and can be applied uniformly.
3) Drip System: 750 ml-1 litre/acre by drip irrigation.
Use product as directed.
The company does not assume any liability arising out of use of this product, since the usage is beyond its control. User assumes all risk of use, storage and application of this product not in strict accordance with instructions given herewith.
Specific uses of the product
For biologically controling insects